Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gracie Girl's Conversation- As She Scolds Bobo the Toy Thief


(Gracie is talking to Bobo about his inconsiderate behavior and how she is tired of him stealing her toys. Gracie is sitting on the lawn in the backyard while Bobo is ignoring her)

Gracie Girl: "Bobo I am sick and tired of the way you steal all of my toys when Dad and I are playing and especially after I do all the work to retrieve them."

Bobo: "What are you talking about?" "I don't do that, you are exaggerating!"

Gracie Girl: "I am not exaggerating!" "You always steal my toys and I am sick of it?"

Bobo: "Get over it!" "If you can't handle it that is your problem and besides you don't know what you are talking about I don't steal toys."

Gracie Girl: "I am going to get Dad and he can tell you the truth, you big toy stealer." "I swear you're a spoiled brat who gets away with everything because Mom and Dad feel bad for you because you're a Rescue Dog they adopted, but not anymore, it ends now, as you have been caught on tape!"

Bobo: "Cry Baby, Cry Baby, Wah Wah Wah!"

Gracie Girl: "I am rubber you're glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

Bobo: "Loser!"

Gracie Girl: "Dad! Bobo is picking on me and I am tired of him stealing all my toys and taking them. He says he doesn't but I know he does. You Believe Me Right, Dad?"

Dad: "Bobo leave your sister alone!"

Bobo: "Dad she is crazy and she is attacking my character. I am not a ball hog, or toy stealer as she calls me. Now she is talking behind my back to Jake the Cat and telling him not to talk to me until I apologize to her, and frankly I don't have anything to apologize for!"

Dad: "Well Bobo lets check out the video from last summer's vacation and you can decide if you need to apologize."

(Bobo and Gracie Girl sits quietly while dad pulls out the video from their vacation last summer.)

Dad: "Where is that video, Bobo did you delete it? Ah here it is."



Dad: "Now what do you have to say for yourself Bobo?"

Bobo: "Gracie Girl you just don't understand how the brother/sister relationship works!"

Dad: "Both of you enough already, now lick and make up, leave me alone and go wrestle in the grass or something. Oh and Bobo, let your sister win once in awhile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment