Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bobo's Kong Tips!


Hi Everybody, it's Bobo here, and I have to say I don't like being considered a food hound, so in order to clean up this mess I wanted to let you know that there is a time when I am a much slower chewer.

It comes in the evening when my mean Parents put a snack of kibble in my Kong. Now Kong makes a good product but seriously, why do I have to work so hard to get that yummy delicious kibble.

First they take and pour in a cup of kibble. Then they take a piece of Kraft Cheese and cover my kibble with inside the Kong. Next they put in a spoon full of peanut butter and cover the hole so it is all stuck in there nice and tight. Guess what they do next which is seriously the mean part, they FREEZE IT for 4 hours so it's hard and cold.

Then they give it to me to work at and try to empty it. I love my Parents and the Kong and the treats inside it, but why oh why must they freeze it so it makes me work so hard? Talk about a mental challenge to work at getting it out and then I am just drained.

I want to go on record Mom and Dad, thanks for the Kong filled with goodies, but please I am not a food hound as Gracie Girl would have you believe and I would love to be able to finish those treats inside the Kong in two minutes instead of the three hours it takes me.

Hugs from Bobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment